Synaptec reduces outage and operational costs with the world’s only distributed sensor networks for operators of complex MV-HV power systems. Synaptec’s unique passive sensor arrays allow synchronous and dependably accurate instrumentation of multiple locations over unmatched distances. This is ideal for faulted section identification in mixed or hybrid circuits, where cable transitions are often too remote or inaccessible for traditional electromechanical or NCIT technologies to reach.
- Western Protective Relay Conference | 9–12 Oct 2023
- Floating Offshore Wind | 4-5 Oct 2023
- Synaptec chosen as a 2023 WIRED Trailblazer by WIRED Magazine and HSBC UK
- SPE Offshore Europe | 5–8 Sep 2023
- Synaptec co-founder to lead £10M EPSRC Prosperity Partnership to build digital twin of future UK energy networks