Fast and robust busbar protection is critical to ensuring the reliability and safety of transmission substations and their power networks. Failure to clear busbar faults in a timely manner has the potential to severely damage the entire substation, causing prolonged outages. By implementing Synaptec’s Refase™ technology, multiple active units can be combined into a single system, substantially eliminating the need for power supplies, copper wiring, digital and networks in the yard. The resulting reductions realised in civil work, materials and outage times bring significant savings to capital and operational expenditure.
- 3rd Annual Subsea Cable Installation, Asset Management and Reliability Forum | 12-13 April 2023
- Solving Complex Feeder Protection Challenges and Reducing Wildfire Risks With Remote Measurements
- Wind Expo Japan | 15 – 17 Mar 2023
- T&D World Webinar | Enabling wide area protection with IEC 61850 – Panel discussion
- Elecrama 2023 | 18 – 22 Feb 2023