Our passive sensors require no data networks, control power, or expensive civil works, and provide live data more reliably and securely from more remote and inaccessible locations. This multi-point instrumentation technology enables line differential protection for complex feeders containing cable sections, overhead line and transformer, cable tail ends or multiple branches without the associated complexity or cost of conventional technologies.
- Western Protective Relay Conference | 9–12 Oct 2023
- Floating Offshore Wind | 4-5 Oct 2023
- Synaptec chosen as a 2023 WIRED Trailblazer by WIRED Magazine and HSBC UK
- SPE Offshore Europe | 5–8 Sep 2023
- Synaptec co-founder to lead £10M EPSRC Prosperity Partnership to build digital twin of future UK energy networks